Our heartfelt sympathies go out to those in the social justice arena suffering loss: Phillip Tyler, Mr. & Mrs. Poindexter, Rachel Dolezal, Children of the Movement.
- In the movie Roman J. Israel, Esq. lost sight of his own personal needs in a 39 year struggle.
- “We felt ‘called’ to save the world from racism, poverty, and war. We willingly risked our lives. But too seldom did we stop to recognize the burden we placed on our children.” Andrew Young
- In the book CHILDREN OF THE MOVEMENT by John Blake the sons and daughters of MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., MALCOLM X, ELIJAH MUHAMMAD, GEORGE WALLACE, ANDREW YOUNG, JULIAN BOND, STOKELY CARMICHAEL, BOB MOSES, JAMES CHANEY, ELAINE BROWN, and others reveal how the civil rights movement tested and transformed their families.
- “Life is chaos. Be kind.” Devon Waine Tyler
- “Let’s be kind. You never know what someone Is going through.” Phillip Tyler