Somebody’s Hurting My Folks *1,2,3,4,5,6
I am asking all of our Black ministers to ask their choirs to learn and sing this song. White folks in Spokane are lacking your soul when they sing this song. Please come to our next social justice event prepared to teach white folks how to sing and swing this song.
If you looked through the archives you will notice an absence of the African American Community at the marches, at the rallies, at the demonstrations, at the social justice community organizing meetings but at the Spokane Black Agenda Summit July 30, 2011 over 100 African Americans built a plan to action. What do you think happened after that? Click the above link to see what they planned.
- My folks – those that are showing up for social justice.
- Somebody’s hurting my Black sisters and brothers.
- Somebody’s hurting poor people.
- Somebody’s hurting my church.
- Somebody’s hurting my community.
- Somebody’s hurting my global community.