These are the principles that underlie the work that Sandy was doing.
- I believe in justice for all
- I believe in lifting up the disadvantaged
- I believe in dismantling unjust criminalization systems
- I believe in equal protection under the law
- I believe in ending poverty
- I believe in ending systemic racism
- I believe in ending the war economy
- I believe in ending ecological devastation
- I believe in building unity across lines of division
- I believe in a moral narrative that is concerned with how society treats the marginalized
- I believe in transforming the political, economic and moral structures of our society
- I believe in working toward non-partisan goals
- I believe in sustained moral direct action
- I believe in nonviolence
Celebration of Life and Legacy
Tuesday September 13, 2022 5 pm – 8 pm
First Interstate Center of the Arts
334 S Spokane Falls Blvd Spokane WA
The family asked that instead of flowers donations be given to the Carl Maxey Center 3114 E. 5th Avenue Spokane WA 99202
Love this…thank you! Beautiful….
Beautiful image and very important message. Thank you, Bob.
Bob, this is perfect and beautiful and powerful. Thank you so much for posting.
I will try to work alongside folks as a BIPOC ally.
I believe in dismantling,unjust criminalization systems.
The best way for me to honor Sandy’s legacy is not to send flowers, but rather to do The Work of justice and peace in our local community that she advocated for in my own words and my own deeds. George Taylor
I’m fortunate to have known Sandy and proud to have collaborated with her.
Bob, your image of her is beautiful.