How I Saw It By Robert J Lloyd
The 14 Principles: Can We Get Consensus On This?
- I believe in justice for all
- I believe in lifting up the disadvantaged
- I believe in dismantling unjust criminalization systems
- I believe in equal protection under the law
- I believe in ending poverty
- I believe in ending systematic racism
- I believe in ending the war economy
- I believe in ending ecological devastation
- I believe in building unity across lines of devision
- I believe in a moral negative that is concerned with how society treats the marginalized
- I believe in transforming the political, economic, add moral structures of our society
- I believe in working toward non-partisan goals
- I believe in sustained moral direct action
- I believe in nonviolence
If you agree with these principles, send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conscious / Cohesive / Connectivity
As with the ancient art of paper folding/shaping, we’re all in this together. 4comculture.com is a focused effort to guide and shape the good energies and efforts of various groups in Spokane into something singular, something beautiful, something wonderfully effective. With your permission and your help our goal is to be a one stop, centralized, trusted connection point for what’s happened, what’s happening and what we can do together to affect what happens in the future of our community. In this age of Facebook, Instagram, the Internet and Inboxes, there’s no excuse for “I didn’t know, I wasn’t aware, and I would’ve helped.”
Make a huge statement by clicking Contact Us in the menu under the banner above and typing “Yes I care” in the Subject line of the Contact Us box that appears, also sharing your name and email address. Part of our mandate, that we take very seriously, is to never abuse your trust, share your information or misuse your very very valuable time.