Visual and Performing Arts, Literary Arts, Media Arts
Steve Pitters and I have been discussing how to bring about a change in mind-set infusing overall community opportunity for African Americans in the Arts in Spokane. The individuals listed here are being asked to consider the following ways they can enhance the cultural scene for each of us by doing the following:
- Develop a community who will commit to attend each others functions and events. This will help to ensure our visibility at these events.
- Use this list to notify us of our activities.
- Use this list to make others in the community aware of our activities.
- People in other cultures and communities in the United States and elsewhere insure the development and growth of talented individuals and businesses.
- We need to change the “me for myself” attitude. Spokane is small enough for us to be able to sustain and support the talents of those who wish to share it with others.
Send us your thoughts and calendars of events and let’s collaborate with each other in support of like-minded interests and events.
|Below are the names and contact information we have located so far. Please continue to send us names and contact information on other artists you might know. We would like to know the medium they operate in, email address, street address, phone number, web address, and whether they are on Facebook